Dennis L. Perkins, PC
Our office is located in downtown Howell, at 105 East Grand River Avenue.
With over 30 years experience, we can help you understand your rights and options according to Michigan law, and work with you to resolve your legal matter in the most organized, timely, cost efficient and effective manner possible.
Should you see a Lawyer?
The most commonly recommended instances to consult a lawyer are
- Real estate transactions, such as buying or selling a house;
- Making a will or planning your estate;
- Family matters, such as divorce or adoption; and
- Starting or buying a business.
After problems arise, you should consult a lawyer when:
- You are arrested or accused of a crime;
- A lawsuit is brought against you;
- You are unable to resolve issues with a government agency, such as tax, immigration, social security, workers compensation or veteran’s or pension benefits;
- Someone does not satisfactorily perform work or serves or fails to honor guarantees or warranties. These service providers could include professionals such as lawyers, accountants and doctors, as well as others; and
- Someone refuses to pay you funds to which you believe you are entitled, or tries to collect funds you believe you don’t owe.
Successfully handling cases for Livingston County since 1978
Be sure the lawyer you hire is the lawyer you need. We specialize in:
- General Civil Practice
- Personal Injury
- Property Law
- Business Law
- Contract Law
- Litigation and Trial Practice
Located in downtown Howell - 517.546-6623
Googlemaps link for directions.
Detroit College of Law, JD - Juris Doctor 1978;
Lansing Community College;
Michigan State University - BA - Bachelor of Arts 1974
State Bar of Michigan (Member, Public Corporation Section);
Michigan Association of Municipal Attorneys;
Michigan Township Attorneys
Search terms: Wills, Family Law, General Civil Practice, Personal Injury, Divorce, Municipal, Probate, Property Law, Business Law, Collections, Contract Law, Bankruptcy, Litigation and Trial Practice